- sleeps almost all the way through the night
- takes longer naps during the day
- has lengthened out quite a bit. She's not our little chunk anymore. We're thinking about calling her "stretch" instead of "chunk"
- has her one of her bottom teeth in with the second just visible below the surface
- makes all kinds of puppy-dog whiney noises. Yes, they drive me nuts sometimes
- has shown absolutely no interest in becoming mobile. When I lay her on her stomach she'll whine and lay her face flat on the ground like she's passed out or something
Sorry about the blurriness of the picture. We'll have an angry post about my camera later, but aren't the little ears so cute? It reminds me of Where the Wild Things are.
5 comments:
Yep, there is a big difference between your camera and Bethany's, but the pictures still look cute! So you're a Great-Grandma now huh, Congrats :P
Why do you feel like a Great-Grandma? Is it because you think your kid is adorable and everything she does is cute? That sounds more like a mom. ;)
Perhaps I should clarify what I mean. I feel old because she's so old. I'm exaggerating, of course.
Steven LOVES putting his binky in upside down!! So weird...but he will usually put it in upside down when he puts it in himself...
Felicity is sooooo cute! :)
I had SO much fun just now getting caught up on your blog. This baby of yours!!! What can I say? She's the ultimate munch-munch, muncharoo! It's torture to see pic's of her (esp in that hat) and then not get to kiss/bite her cheeks in person. We miss her. We miss you! The family picture is really cute of all of you.
Post a Comment