Monday, October 12, 2009

The Many Faces of Fissy

She hasn't yet learned to crawl, sleep through the night or say 'please', but our baby girl sure knows how to wield a slew of facial expressions at the drop of a hat (speaking of which, isn't it cute? Thanks Steph!). So here are a few:
BEWILDERED
EXUBERANT

MISCHIEVOUS


PENSIVE
So which is your favorite? We like them all, but we may be biased...
These wonderful pictures were taken by Bethany Williams, photographer extraordinaire!

6 comments:

Britt said...

These pictures are soo cute!! They capture her expressions so well! I love the mischeivious one the best!

Lisa Campbell said...

Very cute. I like her bewildered and mischievous looks. And Jen, I think sleeping 12 hours straight counts as sleeping through the night.

Kerry said...

I like the bewildered one! So cute!

Becca said...

Bethany rocks at photography!! My favorite is definitely her mischievous face. She is sure getting big. :)

Jen said...

Lisa, but my baby how-to manuals assure me that if she's not sleeping at least 20 hours straight without feedings, then something is terribly wrong! J/K. She definitely has a good bedtime/wakeup schedule, but she usually wakes up for at least two feedings a night now.

Nancy said...

They are all SUPER cute! (the last seems more like a diaper duty face than "pensive" though). My favorites are exuberant and mischievous! Bethany is goood!