The Hunger Banquet has ended, amid much success and celebration, and life continues. I'll be catching up on some photos. Here are some from the last month as well as some updates on our latest achievements and plans.
*
We wait with much anticipation to plant these.
I'm thinking I'll celebrate the first day of spring
by planting the peas 'n carrots.
Gluten-free Pizza Night:
Just look at their worshipful faces.
These two have missed pizza quite a bit.
I know it looks a little funny, but it actually tastes great!

This little one is undergoing many changes.
She becomes ever more mobile.

Isn't this the just the cutest view in the whole world?
Look at her on those knees!
I'm expecting her to
full out crawl any day now.
*
4 comments:
Are you exclusively gluten free now? That pizza doesn't look bad and I'm very glad the Hunger Banquet was a success!
Derrick eats almost entirely gluten-free, except for occasions where he can't help it.
I cook and eat our gluten-free dinners, but during the day when it's just me, I eat whatever I want. Also, eating gluten-free can be expensive, especially when it comes to take-out pizza or anything with the substitute 'flour', so when it comes to the subsitute stuff Derrick gets it all and I get something else.
Has Derrick been feeling better since being off of gluten? Is your sister-in law gluten intolerant too? Is Celiacs disease hereditary? I guess I could look up that last question myself, but I'm lazy and you know so much! I'm glad the Hanger Banquet went well -you should blog a little more about it. Love Felicity and her cute bum.
Nancy, Celiac's Disease is extremely hereditary. Both of Derrick's sister's have it, which is why we decided to try it.
Derrick is feeling alot better since we've gone gluten free, though he hasn't been tested yet.
Post a Comment