Tonight, after watching some profiles of Mormons on
mormon.org, I jokingly said to Derrick, "Hey, maybe one day they'll do a profile on us because we're so diverse and nontraditional (Yeah, right)." He replied, "Yeah, I can see it now: 'My name is Jen, I've killed over fifteen misogynists, and I'm a Mormon.'" Oh, my husband. He knows me so well.
2 comments:
Haha - that's funny. If it makes you feel better I know feminists that are much more crazy in their beliefs and literally man hate all day. So tell Derrick to be grateful - lol.
No offense to your friends, but what a misguided use of energy! Men suffer from patriarchy almost as much as women do; and women, more than men, seem to enforce patriarchy. Man-hating is unfair and naive.
Derrick is funny, but he's also supportive. I'll tell him what you said though! ;)
Post a Comment