Actually, this is far from the truth. Squirt loves being outside, which has made this especially frigid winter (or is it just me?) hard on both of us. We've had to exercise our creativity to keep from driving each other absolutely bonkers. This has led to some inventive new games, like the Rubber-band game and The Ghost of Christmas-Past game. Do these games sound weird and desperate to you? They are.
Here she is, looking especially indoorsy:


But finally she freaked and had to get outside:

so we went through the necessary preparations...

reminding me of this:

Spring, please come soon!
3 comments:
this whether is driving me bonkers.
It makes me angry.
i seriously hate it.
There's nothing I hate more.
Peas, maybe. But, I'd take peas over cold, snowy whether.
hah her face is so great. I love her pink outfit. And it's not just you... this winter is especially frigid (excellent word choice!)
More on the rubber band and ghosty game please! Too bad you don't still live in AZ -it's perfect hiking weather right now!
Post a Comment