Birthday party in Page. She got two sets of Dora pajamas, but in two different sizes which is ideal. I think this was by far her favorite present, and mine too, since she's suddenly become much more willing to put on jammies and go to bed.
Cousin Nae got her a baby doll. Doesn't Squirty look so very nurturing?
Oh, and she got some money too. She gave it all away.
So far Squirty's lack of enthusiasm on our hikes has me in a frenzy. She will not be an indoor girl! She won't, she won't! On this particular "hike" she spent a good deal of time wailing, gnashing her teeth, and bumming back-rides from everybody involved: namely myself, Amanda and Kristen. I will cure her of this if it's the last thing I do this summer.
My hair looks ridiculous, but don't judge me. I'm having a devil of a time growing it out. Sometimes (not really) I'm tempted to shave it all off again.
She might hate hiking (for now!), but Squirty does love to be outside, especially if it involves bike rides or playgrounds. Somehow, miraculously, the scrape on her chin doesn't do justice to how bad her face met the gravel under the tire swing.

2 comments:
Such a cutie! I always secretly hated hiking and fishing when I was little. (And basketball games for that matter). The only reason I'd go with my dad (to all the above) was because he'd get us a "Big Gulp" soda from 7-11 and that was the ONLY time we ever got pop. Perhaps you might try bribery with Squirty? Eventually she'll learn to love it for the right reasons, like I did =)
Haha, poor girl, she just wasn't enjoying our walk as much as we were. But I love the pictures you've taken all summer, they're darling.
Post a Comment