- You willingly reach for every and any film with a romance plot. The Holiday, Bed of Roses, Pirates of the Caribbean (heck, I even reached for Twilight).
- You fantasize about the next time you'll see him.
- You won't even wait for him to call you on Mother's Day.
- You're willing to read what could be argued to be the least readable book in American literature--Moby Dick--so you can discuss it together over the phone.
- Your eyes burn (repressed tears?) when you go to bed not infrequently.
- You know the highlight of tomorrow will be getting his texts and hearing his voice.
- Thursday night just can't come quickly enough.
Sunday, May 8, 2011
You know you miss your husband when...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I feel the same way. I wake up each morning hoping to get an email from him. Just one little email can make my whole week!!! We have been reading the same books to discuss over email. It is fun! Middle of summer can not get here fast enough!
Least readable book? Neal LOVES Moby Dick :)
I hear you on the sappy romances; I totally do that if I need a pick-me-up even if Neal's around. I think the Jack Black/Kate Winslet interplay is very cute in The Holiday. Bed of Roses, however, feels like one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Maybe I'm just not a Christian Slater fan. I'll tell Thursday to hurry up.
wow...so much mushiness. I don't think I can handle it. ;)
J/K
I think it's cute.
How sweet! We miss you guys! Glad I find your blog!
That's sweet Jen. I hope you get to see each other soon.
Post a Comment