In other news, "Squirty" as a nickname served it's purpose well when my li'l one was a baby, but it seems a bit...young for her now. On this blog she'll now be known as "Lissie".
Some delectable moments from this summer:
What a beautiful sight! Lissie and I hope you are having a fun summer too, wherever you are!
I like the nickname Lissie. This post really made me miss Lake Powell. I don't think we went last summer. So lame. But I'm excited to see you guys soon at one of my other favorite places...Carlsbad beach baby!
I can't wait for Powell this summer! Also this might sound really stupid, but I admire you that you aren't afraid to show pictures of yourself in a bikini in your blog, especially since you are a "mormon mom." Anyway, you get what I'm trying to say, right? ha :)
I miss you guys! And I love the nickname Lissie! What a neat garden, too. We (or I should say just James, really) starting garden. Such fun. Glad to see you're doing well. :)
Great pics Jen! I am also in awe that you are brave enough to show pictures of you in a bikini! You look amazing! Proud of you sis! I love the nickname Lissie....but I will miss squirty too. haha Love you!
What!?! Didn't your Dad call you Squirt till you were like 6 or 7 at least? ;) My family has a hard time foregoing nicknames when they no longer seem appropriate. Hence "Buzzy" and my "Uncle Tunk" (Didn't even know his real name was James till Dr. Gifford told me one time when he was cleaning my teeth). Also why my Dad found it totally appropriate to yell "Have a good day at school "Mizz Moolie" whenever he dropped me off. I'm glad Lissie seems to be adapting to the outdoors and enjoying herself =)
10 comments:
I like the nickname Lissie. This post really made me miss Lake Powell. I don't think we went last summer. So lame. But I'm excited to see you guys soon at one of my other favorite places...Carlsbad beach baby!
I can't wait for Powell this summer! Also this might sound really stupid, but I admire you that you aren't afraid to show pictures of yourself in a bikini in your blog, especially since you are a "mormon mom." Anyway, you get what I'm trying to say, right? ha :)
I miss you guys! And I love the nickname Lissie! What a neat garden, too. We (or I should say just James, really) starting garden. Such fun. Glad to see you're doing well. :)
That was not very literate of me. I meant "started gardening." :)
No more Squirty...I'm not sure if I'll adapt...but I'll try.
Great pics Jen! I am also in awe that you are brave enough to show pictures of you in a bikini! You look amazing! Proud of you sis! I love the nickname Lissie....but I will miss squirty too. haha Love you!
Even if Lissie is no longer a babe, you certainly are!
I miss you both. I have some sweet pool privileges right now and a lack of friends to share them with. Love you!
What!?! Didn't your Dad call you Squirt till you were like 6 or 7 at least? ;) My family has a hard time foregoing nicknames when they no longer seem appropriate. Hence "Buzzy" and my "Uncle Tunk" (Didn't even know his real name was James till Dr. Gifford told me one time when he was cleaning my teeth). Also why my Dad found it totally appropriate to yell "Have a good day at school "Mizz Moolie" whenever he dropped me off. I'm glad Lissie seems to be adapting to the outdoors and enjoying herself =)
Jen! You look amazing girl! Your baby isn't a baby anymore! I like Lissie! it's cute :) Hope all is well-
I finally decided to get back into the blogging world, and I really enjoy your blog.
These pictures are really fun and love the bikini :)
Post a Comment