Here are my different dream houses. I love them all, but in no particular order:
The tree house. Who couldn't always feel young in this thing? A satellite dish would look wildly inappropriate perched on these shingles. Another plus.

The sailboat would fulfill every peripatetic urge I've ever had. You can carry your roots with you wherever you go. I just can't say no to that. The only trick, I'd actually have to learn how to sail.

Now, just look at that! Isn't it gorgeous? No, I'm not referring to the space beneath the roofing tiles, but above them. Ever since I saw UP, I've been craving one of these of my very own. It carries with it the same benefits as the sailboat. Only thing: Instead of sailing I'd have to learn to fly.
As long as I have one of these rooms in my treehouse, sailboat or blimp, I don't really care which it is:
4 comments:
My dad would love the chance to take you sailing. He is always looking for crew! My grand idea is to get him to captain a boat for me and my closest friends to sail in the Dalmatian islands. What do you think?
What do I think? YES!
Neal and I think this might be our dream home: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Y15dxUZN3s except for we would need to include a gorgeous library just like you! Neal even has a devious plan to only keep the library temperature-controlled so that the kid(s) only want to spend time in that room :)
That is SUCH a genius plan! Neal, my hat is off to you, sir.
Post a Comment