{this moment} - A Friday ritual inspired by soulemama. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments for all to find and see.
1 comment:
Hey Jen! Our internet has been out, so I haven't checked your blog in awhile. Anyways, I wanted to comment on a few of your older posts. I felt the same way about not doing enough fun things and really enjoying all the places we've lived. We didn't see a lot of things in Provo, not a ton in Virginia either and I was set on not having the same thing happen here in Hawaii. I made a list of things I want to do here, but seeing how life goes, I know they probably won't happen without some planning. Anyways, I decided to plan/pay for 12 dates in advance for an anniversary gift for my husband (you might've seen it on my blog today). I included quite a variety of things to do from hiking to a play to kayaking to dinner at a fancy-smancy restaurant. Some of the dates were totally free (racquetball, whale-watching, snorkeling, etc.) while others I splurged on a bit. Maybe you want to try something similar? It sounds like you already have the list of things to start you off. You can even do it to include Felicity as well. Anyways, enough about that!
I loved your last post about dinner for the week. It is such a huge part of my life as well, yet I would never think of recording it. Maybe I'll have to copy-cat you!
Post a Comment