Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 day gratitude photo challenge

Hi there friends,

I firmly believe gratitude is a good thing. I am grateful for gratitude. So for the next 30 days I'll be trying to live up to the challenge of blogging about something I'm grateful for, by category, every day.

But I can't take the creds for this magnificent idea. No, that honor goes to positively present. Check it out. You might even get a sneak peak of the kinds of things I'll be taking photos of. And, I'll tell you right now, all these pictures will be taken with my phone, so if you're expecting cutting-edge-National-Geographic-style art...don't. Also, I'm taking it really easy, so there will be few, if any words, connected to the photography. I'd rather let my artwork shine all on it's own, y'know? If you decide to take up the challenge, leave links in the comments so I can come take a peek!

Much love to all,

Jen

No comments: