
We live in Allston, a 10 minute drive to the Cambridge where Harvard Campus sits. To reach Cambridge, there are several bridges crossing the Charles River which idles slowly past Harvard, MIT, Downtown Boston and then finally flowing into the Bay (where the Boston Tea Party took place).
The river has an enormous area of park stretching by the river and no matter what time it is or what conditions are outside, you'll see people jogging, walking or skipping on the path by the river. It's gorgeous!

3 comments:
yay for that dirty water!!
It looks so pretty! How fun that it's cold enough for you to wear a scarf already! That's one thing I miss about Idaho -cute scarves and gloves, and if you have a cute jacket it really doesn't matter what you wear underneath, your wardrobe is set:)
I'm so happy for you that you get to live in such a cool city! Yep, MeChel & do-dilly had a baby & did you know that Rachel Quito is prego too? She's having a boy. It's so crazy that we're all married and having babies! I miss you lottsss!!
Post a Comment