You're so funny! My dad thought I was the ugliest baby and that I had a gigantic nose, which I'm glad to say didn't stay. It is fun seeing pictures of your baby for the first time. Can't wait to see the little bundle when she pops out!
Ahhh.. I remember seeing pics of my girls! She's cute even now! Can't wait to see her in person!LyNae
yay! that is an awesome shot of her! i bet you're so excited for her to finally get here. keep me updated! i'm so excited for you to become a mom!loves!!!
She does have a cute nose!
Goodness! She's adorable. =D.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You're so funny! My dad thought I was the ugliest baby and that I had a gigantic nose, which I'm glad to say didn't stay. It is fun seeing pictures of your baby for the first time. Can't wait to see the little bundle when she pops out!
Ahhh.. I remember seeing pics of my girls! She's cute even now! Can't wait to see her in person!
LyNae
yay! that is an awesome shot of her! i bet you're so excited for her to finally get here. keep me updated! i'm so excited for you to become a mom!
loves!!!
She does have a cute nose!
Goodness! She's adorable. =D.
Post a Comment