Friday, April 24, 2009

A Quick Pic





Here's a quick picture of Felicity. The digital camera currently working does not have an easy exchange SD card, but as soon as we get up the gumption to put them on CD we'll post more - hopefully before her 18th.
Best, Derrick

13 comments:

Stan and Kristi said...

So cute! I can not wait to meet her. Congratulations!!

Becca said...

Adorable! She looks all Hull to me. I'm so sad that I don't get to see her until she's 3 months old. :( I can't wait until then! Good job going all natural. :)

Nana and Papa said...

The proud grandparents think she is the perfect blend of Bracken and Hull. Great job, kids now work on a boy!

Moore Minutes said...

She is absolutely beautiful! :) You are so blessed. xo

joN aNd tRiciA said...

oh my gosh jen she is adorable!!! and i love her name too! good job you two!

Dorey said...

She is such a doll! Congratulations you two! =)

Shawna said...

Too cute! Good work guys!

Nancy said...

She is beautiful Jen! I kept picturing her with dark hair (probably cuz the doll has dark hair), but she is even cuter than I imagined! Let me know when you come somewhere westernish and I'll come visit you and Felicity!

Blair Williams said...

Little Miss Felicity! Ultra cute -- bizzare because she looks so much like her dad :) ... Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Wow Jen! Congrats!!!!! You are a MOMMY now!!!! she is so cute! She looks a lot like Derek! She has those big lips!! I am so so happy for you Jen! Now I'm never going to hear from you again lol!

Allyson said...

Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful!

Lisa Campbell said...

More pictures please! I want to see more of little Felicity.

Belle said...

congratulations! so glad that she finally came! babies (especially girls ;) )always bring out the best in everyone. she is very beautiful!