Friday, January 15, 2010

What we've been up to:

Some reading of The Economist: Playing peek-a-boo...with a camera handy!A little innocent narcissism:
And making new friends:

This is Sonia. She's such an amazing and sweet woman. She and her family are from Peru and she's been working at the Marriott for over two years. An example of how nice she is: she holds the Squirt while I get our breakfast from the buffet every morning and then she helps me carry the tray to our room. She's been such a kind friend to us during our stay here, which looks like it's coming to an end. Our landlord says most of the repairs should be done by today so we'll be moving back into our apartment hopefully by tomorrow. What an adventure this has been!

3 comments:

Lisa Campbell said...

Fun! So did you get a new camera?
Oh, and that's hilarious that you're at the Marriott, by the way. That's where Jared locked his keys in his car the other day when I drove down to Provo to get him (and then subsequently broke down). I totally would have visited you if I'd known you were there. Oh well! Love you Jen.

Ben said...

That kid is friggin cute.

Nana and Papa said...

Love the pics. Look at them everyday and really enjoy how excited she gets looking at her self. You can tell by the way her little feet move and the way in which she holds them.
Love you all
Nana & Papa