I recently heard of this adorable boutique and can't wait to shop there. Some of my favorite things about what I've heard: most of the fabric Lynette, the "seamstress" uses in her pieces are vintage (recycled); pieces are completely original, she makes up her own patterns; she's been selling her pieces at her husband's concerts for years (he's a musician) and just recently opened up her own boutique. What a talented, inspiring woman! -
I'm really not that big of a shopper; brand names mean next to absolutely nothing to me, but I do love unique, fun pieces to pair with what I buy off sales racks at Target, Kohls and other places. If you're the same way, look at the gorgeous coat above and sign up to enter the giveaway at ladydanburrysews.blogspot.com, you'll be entering to possibly win this stunning wool jacket. If you live in Provo, feel free to visit:
-
Lady Danburry Tailoring & Design
55 North University Avenue Suite 100
Provo, Utah 84601
55 North University Avenue Suite 100
Provo, Utah 84601
No comments:
Post a Comment