Caesar:
Who is it in the press who calls on me?
I hear a tongue shriller than all the music
Cry "Caesar!" Speak, Caesar is turned to hear.
Soothsayer:
Beware the ides of March
Caesar:
What man is that?
Brutus:
A soothsayer bids you beware the ides of March.
Julius Caesar Act 1, scene 2, 15-19
*
So that's what the soothsayer said. Oh well. But on this most auspicious of days, we like to celebrate the day we became engaged and began this adventure we call life together. What could be better?
This ring is almost identical to the engagement ring I picked out. We bought it on overstock.com, hopeless romantics that we are.

I glory in the roses
The Happy Couple:

So what did I do for him, you might ask?
Blogger has give me all kinds of trouble today,
so I think this blog post qualifies? Don't you?
A complete surprise, I might add, because I really
didn't think he remembered our "anniversary" today.
I glory in the roses
Displayed with pride:
Blogger has give me all kinds of trouble today,
so I think this blog post qualifies? Don't you?
4 comments:
Happy 'anniversary.' Did you ever replace your wedding ring?
Happy Anniversary. I can't ever get over that picture. Love it and love you guys even more! :o)
I rarely peruse the blogs, so I am seeing this one late. But I have to say I love that drawing on the wall. I assume that IS you guys, right? It's great!
Ben, how dare you. That is CLEARLY us (when we were 8 years old). We had the portrait done at Seoul tower in Korea while we were on our honeymoon. Yeah, I don't think he was sure how to draw white people. We look rather young and asian, but I've been hoping no one would notice.
Post a Comment