It is April 21st and that means it's the Squirts first birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SQUIRT!
From the cutest newborn ever...
To the sweetest little baby...
To the chubbiest little chunk...


To the smiliest fashionista...
To a mischievous little girl...
(note: the damage on her head, thus the mischievous)
You are our precious little girl and we love you!
The most common things I hear from people about the Squirt: "she is so alert", "she is so curious", "look at those cheeks", "her face is so expressive", "look at those lips", "I can't believe she likes books so much", "she is so easy-going", "she seems so happy", "what a cute chubby baby".
We agree! The Squirt is very curious about everything and gets bored very easily. She demands a steady stream of new stimuli. She loves being outside, meeting new people and going to new places. She is adventurous and is crawling around like crazy. She now pulls herself up and stands quite a bit (walking looks like it's just around the corner), and books really are the only toy she never tires of. Go figure. She really does giggle at me when I chastise her for pulling mom and dad's books off the shelf (not a good sign, I think) and she's been the most wonderful, easy-going baby in the world.
I can't believe she's one!
To a mischievous little girl...You are our precious little girl and we love you!
We agree! The Squirt is very curious about everything and gets bored very easily. She demands a steady stream of new stimuli. She loves being outside, meeting new people and going to new places. She is adventurous and is crawling around like crazy. She now pulls herself up and stands quite a bit (walking looks like it's just around the corner), and books really are the only toy she never tires of. Go figure. She really does giggle at me when I chastise her for pulling mom and dad's books off the shelf (not a good sign, I think) and she's been the most wonderful, easy-going baby in the world.
I can't believe she's one!
5 comments:
She is SO cute! That is crazy you have a one year old- dang, you're old:)
Those most recent pictures show how much she's changed! Crazy that she's one already. She is so stinkin cute! That first picture reminds me, I showed my Mom your "natural birthing" post, and she thinks some of your pictures are a tad risque. Ha, and this coming from a nurse! I had to laugh : ) She's just protective over you like a daughter.
Haha! That's hilarious. Oops. I guess I just figured people would only notice the cute baby, not the background. Sorry to any offended readers ;)
Oh happy Birthday Felicity!! I can't believe it's been a year! She is so beautiful Jen! You are a lucky mama!
Haha! I had to laugh at Nancy's comment, because dad wouldn't even look at the pictures after he saw the first picture from that post along with the classic, "geeez." I think Felicity is looking more and more like you all the time. What a cutie!
Post a Comment