Saturday, May 1, 2010

Birthday Pictures

Welcome to the Squirt's Birthday Bash! For your enjoyment we've provided some delicious gluten-free (almost completely normal tasting) cupcakes. The one with sprinkles is for the birthday girl, don't touch (She might get mad)!

You may leave your presents for the Squirt here...

We'll open them after dessert, even if Grandma Bracken can't wait.
You can get pictures with the birthday girls (Grandma Durfey and the Squirt) after us lucky parents.


One...two...three!


Now you can help yourself to some cupcakes, just try to get some in your mouth, unlike the Squirt.




But she cleans up nice, doesn't she?

Thanks for joining us! We had a wonderful time, if only Nana and Papa Hull had been able to join us (she got a serious bout of stomach flu just before the party started). Happy Birthday, Squirt!

4 comments:

Becca said...

I want you to start calling your daughter Felicity. Happy Birthday Felicity! I really like your shirt Jen, where did you get it?

Abby Killam said...

becca's comment made me laugh out loud because as I was reading the post I realized I forgot what your daughters name actually was haha
happy birthday Felicity :o)

Jen said...

Umm...guys, it's called protecting your child's internet identity. Squirt is her code name. Aren't I such a conscientious parent? :D

Becca, I got the shirt at an AWESOME second hand store called Plato's Closet. I think I got it for $4?

Nancy said...

I love cupcake in the face pictures! How in the world did you make gluten-free cupcakes taste good? Didn't your Dad used to call you squirt? Your Grandma Dorothy looks exactly the same, she's doing great!