Last weekend, all my siblings and I were reunited. With a brother in California and a sister now in Iowa, this happens with some infrequency. We spent the day or two talking, hiking, shopping, eating and joking. Squirty made great friends with Rocky, my brother's dog. She and I are almost equally obsessed with that dog (I love him more), but as you can see, they were somewhat inseparable.
I was never able to get a face shot of them together. How disappointing!
But in my limited experience babies hardly ever do cute things on demand. Here she is giving Rocky a sweet little hug:
My adorable niece getting primped for the day:
My other adorable niece, entertaining Squirty:
We ended up in a somewhat distant canyon for our hike. The name of this place now escapes me, but isn't it stunning?
My nieces and nephews, palling around:
A family of ducks:
This view alone will make me miss Utah when we leave:
This picture is totally unrelated, but it always makes me laugh out loud. Buying Squirty clothes isn't one of my favorite things to do, so I always buy a size or two larger that she swims in and then grows into. I'm such a wonderful mother. Here she is in 24m. pajama bottoms.
No comments:
Post a Comment