Squirty and I also enjoy biking together with friends on Friday while Derrick is at work. . .
but we both love it when he is able to join us. She'll often reach out and they'll touch and hold hands for a few moments before I become nervous.
We usually bike together at sunset, after Derrick gets home. Our absolute favorite route passes an orchard that is frequented by a herd of deer every evening. Please be patient in viewing these pictures. This was our first time toting a camera and we got a little deer/camera happy.
BAMBI?!
I know opinions may differ, but I'm personally grateful to
be married to a man who can gaze at a herd of
deer without bloodlust in his eyes and without saying,
"Where's my gun? Those look like good eatin'."


Thanks for joining us, but before you go, can you spot the Provo temple in the background?
3 comments:
fun!
love it. Those are the best family times! You captured some great shots of the deer too.
We have a greenbelt to ride our bikes on, but the only nature to look at is plants and people. I love that little gorge with the deer! I'm glad Squirt loves her rides so much. I bet she'll be a roller-coaster dare devil when she gets older. =)
Post a Comment