Our first garden was a little half-hearted this year. It seems we struggled most with the easiest crops: radishes, carrots, peas, zucchini and summer squash. Our crops of tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumbers and even a lone pumpkin did much better than we expected. We started the bell peppers from seed, a task we heard was rather difficult, and therefore felt we'd be lucky if we got any yield. You'll see our teeny-tiny bell peppers below, but we're proud nonetheless!

And don't you think they look stunning in my lovely Chaco bag?
Thanks to Elizabeth, my absent but wonderfully eco-conscious buddy.
2 comments:
Garden tomatoes are the best! Yum. : P Great job with all the veggies! I can't even seem to remember to water the one potted plant we have on our front porch.
yay! How beautiful. You could price them at $3.50/lb and I would probably buy them. I'm such a sucker for homegrown/organic. I think I'll be richer when farmers' market season ends.
Post a Comment