I took this hilarious quiz. I'd say I'm a lukewarm Austenite. As far as Victorian novels go, I prefer Elizabeth Gaskell, or Charlotte and Emily Bronte over Austen, but I enjoy her work nonetheless. Sometimes I think a bit much is made of her, but I digress.My friend Birgit showcased her results on her blog and generously shared the link. I confess, I laughed out loud on some of the questions. I was also a bit nonplussed at the results. Me, Anne? I like Anne, but I guess I fancy myself as more of a Marianne-type character, which perhaps means I'm more mature than I give myself credit for? Oh well, have fun!
2 comments:
So that's how you stay so skinny, doing quizzes instead of having dinner with Derrick! Buzzy too, he often is so engaged on the computer or in a book he just forgets to eat. I like the question, "Your best friend is?"..."Your cousin, who's also your love interest???" Funny stuff. I am Elizabeth Bennet. At first I freaked out a little cuz I was thinking that was the crazy Mom, but Elizabeth is a pretty great person to be. I put that my good looks lie in strong teeth so that must be why ;)
I took this quiz a few years ago and got Elizabeth Bennet. I remember at the time a lot of my friends were getting Marianne.
That was a really funny question Nancy!!
Post a Comment