...but I want this car SO BAD!
Maybe I'll convince Derrick, once the Hyundai exhales its last shaky breath, to use it as a commuter vehicle. On weekends when he's not looking I'll go joy-riding. Tee-hee!
In other news, I finished reading Paul Tough's Whatever It Takes, a book I will constantly reference in a search to understand education, inner-city poverty and parenting. Though it sounds unlikely, it was the most riveting collection of studies done on the three issues stated above I've ever read. Honestly. Riveting.
My next bit of fun reading will be this book:
Thanks for the loan, Lindsay!
3 comments:
Isn't that the same car that Grandpa has? Where does the car seat go?
Yep, it's a smart car. This design is just more to my personal taste. You actually CAN put a carseat in the front, you just have to turn the airbag off. Brilliant, no? Obviously it's not so very practical for us right now as a main car, but as a second car, I think it'd work just fine.
Neal and I often talk about the Smart Car possibilities...we wouldn't want it for the freeways, but going around town, I don't know who wouldn't want one?!
And also, I need to stop reading your blog/talking to you because everytime I do, I add one more book to my reading list!
Post a Comment