-
Saturday morning, we made the 3 hour drive down to St. George, my parents, and warmer weather so we could show off Squirty and her costume and do some trick-or-treating:


We only ventured to a few houses so Squirty could get the feel. She became quite good at knocking on doors, but the only candy she ate were dum-dums that her Grandpa kept giving her in an attempt to bribe her affections. I think it worked, but I wish he'd try healthier ways!
We only ventured to a few houses so Squirty could get the feel. She became quite good at knocking on doors, but the only candy she ate were dum-dums that her Grandpa kept giving her in an attempt to bribe her affections. I think it worked, but I wish he'd try healthier ways!
Somewhere along the way she got a little tired out and needed a lift:
In turn, Squirty did some hair pulling and gave snuggles to placate Daddy:
Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!
2 comments:
Love her costume! She is getting so big!! Hopefully next year or the year after we can all go trick or treating together!!! :) Love you guys!
Baby Felicity is so cute! Her costume is adorable. She looks like such a sweet, happy baby! She must have a good mama :)
Post a Comment