photo courtesy of windowswallpaper.netI decided to crunch credits again this morning, and it appears I'll be able to graduate sooner than I have been telling people and myself for the past 6 months. If all goes according to plan (when does life ever really go according to plan?) I'll be eligible for graduation by December 2011. Just one more year: Yipee!
6 comments:
What happy news!! Good for you...you will have earned that degree, no doubt!
That's awesome Jen! I'm so excited for you! So technically, if all goes well you could cook baby #2 in about 6 months... Just teasing ya!
That is awesome!! I like Nancy's idea of baby #2!! Can not wait to see you guys in a couple weeks!!! Love ya
Great news, Jen; and happy birthday Derrick!
Thanks, all. And Nancy, I'm not sure I can cook a baby in 6 months. Doesn't it usually take 9 months to do that? ;)
Rock it!! We'll have to move up our tri date then : )
Post a Comment