Sunday, January 23, 2011

An Addendum to Going Green

How to Use a Menstrual Cup - wikiHow

An interesting green solution for the ladies.
What do you think? I'm actually feeling convinced!

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Eh, no.

Becca said...

Hahaha! Nancy you kill me! Jen, you need to try it out and tell us how well it works. :)

Abby Killam said...

not a chance.... sorry... I don't even like pads so this is a "no way in hell" answer from me :o)

That-one-Dani-girl said...

Haha...my ex's mom used these. She's a very open and wonderful person (also a midwife, and in the know about different approaches to reproductive health). I still remember the time I came upon them using the restroom at his parents house one day. I was rather perplexed - then curious, lol. My own mother thinks I'm crazy for wanting to try it out.

ginger said...

I've been using a diva cup for 7 years. Go for it Jen.

Anonymous said...

I have a few friends who swear by their diva cups. I'm sure at some point I would have said, yuck, I could never do that. But now...I had a freaking baby! I could do pretty much anything :)