The easiest gluten-free crockpot recipe known to humankind:
Shoyu Chicken
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup LaChoy soy sauce
1 cup water
3-4 chicken breasts
black pepper
garlic salt
Add all ingredients to the crockpot. Cook for 4-5 hours on low.
Be sure to spoon the sauce liberally over rice and eat with veggies of your choice. Delicious.
4 comments:
Jen you have got to try that Chipotle Carnitas recipe (I put a link to it on FB). It is sooo yummy! I used the Bufalo Chipotle Salsa brand for my sauce. The rice and meat go good with black beans as a side. Thanks for sharing your secret -I'll try it out this week!
I love that recipe!! My grandma makes it and calls in Terriaki Chicken :)
Sounds so yummy....2 bad I had to throw out my crockpot and haven't found one to replace it.... :( I'm still researching though....lol
Yum! I'll try that one this week!
Post a Comment