Monday, February 28, 2011

On the Countertop

That's Squirty's favorite place to be right now. Especially when I'm in the kitchen fixing something to eat she loves getting up and joining me at eye-level, sticking her chubby, little fingers into whatever I'm mixing and naming food items she knows well (CHEESE!).

She got this shiner on her way to church yesterday. Derrick's serving in a Single's Ward Bishopric and so we join him on campus these days. We'd almost made it to our building without incident when suddenly I heard a THWUMP right behind me and she was lifting her sad face off the concrete. Poor baby!

KISSES! (or pretending to be Angelina Jolie, not sure which)

Laughing at Daddy's silliness:

The bump looks awful but she's stayed pretty cheerful, as you can see!

3 comments:

Dan and Kristin said...

aww poor baby! I can't believe how cheerful she still is, even with the big bump! Her little curls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Footy pajamas are just about my favorite thing in all the world...and Squirty wears them well! Glad there's no sign of major head trauma the second day.

Emily M. said...

jen! i just found your blog via kjell's blog! i am so happy! we have missed you guys being our neighbors (but not missing provo much, if i must be completely honest.. hehe) i cannot believe how big miss Felicity is! she is so, so cute!! i hope all is well with you guys! congrats to your hubby in the bishopric, that sounds awesome!

xo