Jen, Derrick and Lissie

Friday, September 16, 2011

{this moment}



Posted by Jen at 7:56 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: {this moment}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jen
I'm Jen: a grad student; a wife; a mother; a sometime world traveler; a woman trying to align my values and my daily living. I dream of libraries, rooftop gardens, urban homesteading, local-eating, mindfulness and minimalism. I live in New York City.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog History

Things I've written about

Derrick International Development Lissie New York City activities art beauty biking birthing books bucket list celebrations cooking decisions eating local education environment family family history feminism fitness food friends gardening gluten free goals happiness health heroes hobbies internship just for fun life updates love mental health minimalism mormonism mothering motivation organization parenting politics pregnancy reading religion resolutions sanity rituals shaved head spirituality theme of the year vacations women words writing
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.