Friday, October 7, 2011

Picture Update: Lissie

Lately I've been boring myself with the sound of my own voice, even in print. I also haven't found the energy lately to pick up the camera and take some recent shots. But Lissie is ever growing and developing into a wonderful child (she'll be 2 1/2 this month!) and her adventures need documenting. Here are some things we've been enjoying lately:

Trips to the Beane museum. We try to stop by here at least twice a week after I pick her up from the babysitter's. It's so close by and she loves looking at all the taxidermied animals. Dare I say she's also learned a lot more animal names from our visits here?




Class field trip. Lissie accompanied me to nearby Salem with my classmates and loved every minute.


Ice cream. Need I say more? She out-ate both of her parents!



Lissie loves our bed. Jumping. Reading. Watching movies. Mom and Dad's bed is magical.



And these were just too adorable to leave out.



4 comments:

Kjell Crowe said...

our girls are growing up way too fast.
Lissie is too cute!

Nana and Papa said...

thank you sooo much for the updates they are wonderful. She just gets cuter and cuter each day. love you all Nana and Papa

Unknown said...

Lissie is getting so big! What a cute girl!

That-one-Dani-girl said...

I love Salem! Karsten's family has some land out there and it is absolutely gorgeous! Felicity is absolutely adorable - and look at those beautiful gold locks!