Thursday, April 26, 2012

the vote has been cast

This fall, our official decision is New York City. 
Come visit when you get a chance!

6 comments:

Lisa Campbell said...

WOW! Yay cousin. I soooo want to visit.

Moore Minutes said...

Oh my goodness! You're moving there? That will be amazing. I am absolutely fascinated with NYC and it's on my bucket list to visit there. I hope you love it! <3

Nancy said...

Sweet sweet! We may take you up on that offer! I'd like to see the Late Night Show -live- while Letterman's still around...and your urban chickens too of course!

ginger said...

Ships passing in the night... We're leaving the East coast this summer. Sorry we'll miss you!

That-one-Dani-girl said...

Alright- I am DEFINITELY taking you up on this offer! (At least, if my poor college couple years at ASU can pull it off). I want to go to Broadway so bad!

Elizabeth said...

exactly when are you moving here? You see, I just can't wait.