The birds are singing, daffodils are blooming,
students are cramming and that can mean
only one thing: Winter Semester at BYU
is ending. As excited as our little family is to
check some classes off our to-do list, we are also
sad, because summertime means
goodbye to Lynny...


Lynny has dutifully taken care of the Squirt since
last Fall semester, checking her schedule
with mine so we wouldn't have any collissions and
setting aside time from her other part-time job
(how does she do it?) to be a wonderful caretaker to
our cute little baby. The Squirt LOVES Lynny,
greets her with a huge smile when she comes in the
door and it's been wonderful knowing my baby's in
the care of someone I love and trust.
Having a close family friend in the area has made it so
much easier for me to transition back into student
life even while taking care of my little family.
So, thanks, Lynny! We love you!
You will be missed!
But wait! I just had to include my favorite picture.
But wait! I just had to include my favorite picture.
I love this picture because Lynny looks just like her mom, Trudy-
hilarious, dynamic and down-to-earth.

We can't wait to get her back for Fall Semester!
1 comment:
What a cute chunk! The baby, NOT Lynny. :)
Post a Comment