For any families with young children, I highly recommend the front-mounted iBert safe-T-seat suggested by my friend, Elizabeth (Thanks!). It has great safety features and gives the kids a better view. It also allows for more parent/child interaction during bike rides and it's extremely easy to put on/take off.
Getting buckled in...
and ready to go!
Just look at her face! She loves our bike rides, but we're still working on her endurance. So far she can only last about 40 minutes or so.
We hope to give you more updates on our bicyling adventures as time goes on.
2 comments:
I've been telling Ben for years that I want to be a bicycling family and he refuses. He wants to walk instead (boring). You look cute Jen, and super skinny minny. :)
I love that idea!! She looks like she loves it.. And You are looking so tiny by the way!Is it all the gluten free stuff? Or perhaps the bicycling?
Post a Comment