Two of our favorite things about Utah were joined together last weekend: Family and the Great Outdoors. We feel lucky indeed to be so close to our loved ones, though in a few years that may change. In the meantime, we enjoyed going on a hike with two of my siblings and their adorable families. Can you spot me and the Squirt in our
Didymos wrap?

It's amazing. Once you have a baby, you'll hear all kinds of crap from marketers and their kind the things you and your baby absolutely can't live without. Most of it's nonsense, but this wrap has been a lifesaver on more than one occasion. I snagged this one on sale at
peppermint.com - it was a heavensent Mother's Day gift from my inlaws. You'll see in these photos how much Squirty truly enjoys this thing.

Isn't this view gorgeous? Utah Lake and a charming Utah town complete the picture. My favorite part? That sunny patch on the right.

Our family pictures are never very successful it seems.


This hike includes some waterfalls. These two young people were having a great time.

Finally, a family picture worth framing!

Happy trails!
3 comments:
I am all about getting a sling or any sort of baby carrier and have been trying to do research long before I was pregnant about it, I am excited to look into this one!
I finally got internet back and have enjoyed catching up on your blogs today! It's funny how things... like being pregnant or shaving your head ;) make strangers be so nice to you! Sometimes I think that's the only reason I got an A in Chemistry. I gotta admit I haven't entirely embraced the hair, but I LOVE that you were brave enough to do it! You look beautiful as always, and I'm excited to see what it looks like when you get some little whips and you and Squirt are identical twins =) Love you Jen!
wisps -not whips :P
Post a Comment