Sunday, November 4, 2012

Clothing

Today I felt exceptionally grateful to come home and immediately rip off my skirt/belt/blouse/sweater straightjacket and reach for my lazy post-church clothes.Thank you, Lord.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute. I miss your face! And oh, I feel you one the comfy clothes!!

Jaimie said...

That was my favorite part of my day today, followed by the (entirely too long) nap.

Kjell Crowe said...

man, i love you!
i loved this!

Nancy said...

I've been trying lately for the first time in my life to stay in my "Sunday Best" all Sabbath day and it sucks. I really hate it. I blame it on my Dad -he always made us change into our PJ's immediately after church so we wouldn't ruin our church clothes. And even with an apron on I'm still managing (as an Adult) to ruin my clothes. I'll keep up the effort for a while longer though. You had to on your mission right? I don't know how you could do it all week long!